OD - SERIES
- C18 phase with the highest functional ligand density consisting of about 24% carbon load.
- Highly versatile; strongly recommended for basic compounds.
- Offers high selectivity for polar, neutral and moderately nonpolar pharmaceuticals, natural products, food additives, organic chemicals and biologicals.
ODL - SERIES
- Fast mass transfer and very high efficiency for the separation of highly hydrophobic molecules.
- Low hydrophobicity. The spacer molecules have much fewer carbon chains; nevertheless, the effective cross-linking with the functional ligands offers adequate protection to the sub-strate material against aggressive pH conditions.
- Offers unique selectivity compared with other C18 phases. The higher population of the spacer molecules provides the unique mixed-mode effect for the selectivity.
Elite - C18 SERIES
- Moderately hydrophobic; offers comparable carbon load as most other commercially available C18 columns and faster mass transfer than SAM OD-series.
- Excellent peak symmetry; highly versatile; offers very good selectivity for polar and moderately nonpolar pharmaceuticals and bio-molecules.
- High efficiency.